Does The Involvement Of Drugs Or Alcohol Make Cases Harder To Defend?
It really just makes them sadder. Mental illness is another thing that is very common and we have seen quite a few cases where one of the people involved was mentally ill and needed professional help and then at the end of the day they got the help but by then they would also be barred from seeing their children until something was done to lift the order.
What Percentage Of Domestic Violence Cases Are Either Alcohol Or Drug Related?
A lot of them are and there is also the case where one or both people have alcohol or drug issues. People who are substance abusers often make really poor decisions.
For more information on Drugs, Alcohol, And Domestic Violence, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you’re seeking by calling (908) 210-9755 today.
Get your questions answered – call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (908) 210-9755
- How Do Self-Defense Scenarios Generally Play Out And Who Gets Arrested?
- What Is The Legal Criteria For Domestic Violence Charges?
- How Soon Could An Attorney Get Involved In A Domestic Violence Case?
- Can Someone Contact Their Children During A Domestic Violence Case?
- Can Domestic Violence Charges Or Convictions Ever Be Expunged?