State v. Thompson
Mr. Abate was recently interviewed by numerous media sources regarding our case of State v. Thompson. This controversial case is currently headed to the New Jersey Supreme Court and will be argued by Mr. Abate. The case involves the attempt of the Courts of New Jersey to convict a driver who was neither driving nor had any intention to operate a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Courts, Be Cautious With Blanket Admonitions
- Defense Bar Denounces Ruling Expanding DWI To Sleeping Behind The Wheel
- ‘For The Benefit of the Public,’ Court Rules Sitting Behind Wheel Drunk Is DWI
- New Jersey Man Gets DUI While Asleep
- Attention NJ Drivers: You Can Be Convicted Of DWI Even If You’re Not Driving
- Yes, You Get A DWI If Cops Find You Passed Out Drunk At The Wheel. So Stop Appealing, N.J. Judges Say.
Get your questions answered – call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (908) 210-9755